We're happy to welcome you into the Center!
Here are some important details about the process:
- Distribution hours are Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Tuesdays from 4 to 6 p.m.
- You may pick up food once per week and diapers once per month.
- To prevent overcrowding, we ask that you bring as few members of your household as possible.
- Check-in for distribution at Door #2. Please bring your current Center Card. If your Center Card is expired or you do not have one, complete an online application before attending OR complete a paper application at your next visit.
- Holiday closures and winter weather cancellations will continue to be announced on our website and social media pages. Follow us at facebook.com/centerforpeopleinneed or twitter.com/CFPIN.