We're so happy to welcome you back into the Center!
We serve more than 1,400 families each week—to protect each of these families and our volunteers and staff from everything from COVID-19 to the seasonal flu, we are taking extra safety precautions. Participants will be separated into small groups, socially distanced, and required to wear a mask regardless of city mandates or vaccination status. We appreciate your cooperation in helping keep our community safe and healthy!
Food and diaper distribution is now held indoors.
Here are some important details about the new process:
- Distribution hours will continue to be Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Tuesdays from 4 to 6 p.m.
- You may continue picking up food once per week and diapers once per month.
- To prevent overcrowding, we ask that you bring as few members of your household as possible.
- All staff, volunteers, and participants will be required to wear masks during distribution, regardless of vaccination status.
- Check-in for distribution at Door #3. Please bring your current Center Card. If your Center Card is expired or you do not have one, complete an online application before attending OR complete a paper application at your next visit.
- Doors will open 15 minutes before distribution begins. To prevent overcrowding, participants will be allowed into the building in groups of 15.
- Holiday closures and winter weather cancellations will continue to be announced on our website and social media pages. Follow us at facebook.com/centerforpeopleinneed or twitter.com/CFPIN.