We're so happy to welcome you back into the Center!
As we open our lobby and building, we're mindful of the continued risk posed by COVID-19 and its variants. We serve more than 1,400 families each week—to keep everyone safe, we ask that all visitors wear a mask when entering our building. Masks are required during food and diaper distribution, regardless of vaccination status.
Food and diaper distribution is now held indoors.
Here are some important details about the new process:
- Distribution hours will continue to be Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Tuesdays from 4 to 6 p.m.
- You may continue picking up food once per week and diapers once per month.
- To prevent overcrowding, we ask that you try to attend distribution on the same day of the week you typically came to the drive-thru. We also ask that you bring as few members of your household as possible.
- All staff, volunteers, and participants will be required to wear masks during distribution, regardless of vaccination status, to keep everyone safe from new and more contagious variants of COVID-19.
- Check in for distribution at Door #3. Please bring your current Center Card. If your Center Card is expired or you do not have one, bring a photo ID of any kind, complete a quick application and in most cases you'll be able to attend distribution immediately.
- Doors will open 15 minutes before distribution begins. To prevent overcrowding, participants will be allowed into the building in groups of 15.
- Holiday closures and winter weather cancellations will continue to be announced on our website and social media pages. Follow us at facebook.com/centerforpeopleinneed or twitter.com/CFPIN.