Congratulations on your pursuit of higher education!
We are very excited that you're interested attending Southeast Community College through the POP scholarship program at the Center for People in Need. Before we can accept your application, you must meet the following requirements:
- Cannot have already earned an associate's degree or higher from an educational institution in the United States.
- You must have completed your Pell Grant/FAFSA application for financial aid.
Not applicable to Opening Doors (formerly TRADE) or CNA students.
- You must be accepted to SCC, have a student number, have completed the Accuplacer assessment, and not owe SCC any back pay for previous classes.
- Current students must not be on Academic Probation.
- Must be a fluent English speaker or have an acceptable ESL test score.
- You must be a resident of Nebraska for at least the past six months.
- You must not have received the Learn to Dream scholarship or any other scholarships that pay for tuition.
- Must earn at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
$27,180 for 1-person household, $36,620 for 2-person household, $46,060 for 3-person household, $55,500 for 4-person household, $64,940 for 5-person household, $74,380 for 6-person household, $83,820 for 7-person household, or $93,260 for 8-person household (add $4,720 for each additional person).
- Applications must be complete and accurate.