Congratulations on your pursuit of higher education!
We are very excited that you're interested attending Southeast Community College through the POP scholarship program at the Center for People in Need. Before we can accept your application, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have completed your Pell Grant/FAFSA application for financial aid.
Not applicable to TRADE or CNA students.
- You must be accepted to SCC and have a Student Number.
- You must be a resident of Nebraska for at least the past six months.
- You must not have received the Live to Dream scholarship or any other scholarships that pay for tuition.
- Applications must be complete and accurate.