Our building may be closed to visitors, but we're still distributing food and diapers to anyone in need. Drive-thru distributions will be held Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Tuesdays from 4 to 6 p.m. Bring your Center Card. Is your Center Card expired? Bring it anyway. Don't have a Center Card but still need help? Bring a Photo I.D. We will help you, whether you're a current client or not. #InThisTogether #LNKStrong
Important rules and reminders for our new drive-thru process:
- Do not arrive early. If you are parked in our parking lot before distribution, you may be asked to leave.
- Only one vehicle/card-holder per household is allowed to go through. (Multiple households may visit in a single vehicle.) If you do not have a vehicle, walk-ups will be processed at Door 2.
- Please stay in your vehicle. Our building is closed to the public - please plan accordingly.
- Please clean out your vehicle's trunk area before attending. Because of exposure risks, we will not place food in the passenger area of your vehicle. FOOD WILL ONLY BE PLACED IN THE TRUNK. If your trunk does not work, you will be asked to park a short distance from the drive-thru, provided a cart of food, and asked to load it yourself.
- Please bring as few people as possible to distribution.
- If you are ill or have potentially been exposed to COVID-19, please DO NOT ATTEND ANY DISTRIBUTION. The drive-thru process reduces potential contact, but does not eliminate it entirely.
- Please do not smoke in your vehicle at distribution.
- Please do not use your cell phone while in drive-thru.
- You must present a current or expired Center Card to participate. Those without a Center Card should bring a photo I.D. of any kind. We will issue a temporary card, which you will need to bring to every distribution you attend.
- You may only attend one food distribution per week. Diapers will continue to be distributed once a month.
- You must be 18 or older to receive food for your household.
Please be courteous in this time of national emergency. If you do not truly need help, please do not go through distribution.