Drive-Thru Distribution Is Here!
Our building may be closed to visitors, but we're still distributing food and diapers to anyone in need. Drive-thru distributions will be held Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Tuesdays from 4 to 6 p.m. Bring your Center Card. Is your Center Card expired? Bring it anyway. Don't have a Center Card but still need help? Bring a Photo I.D. We will help you, whether you're a current client or not. #InThisTogether #LNKStrong
Important rules and reminders for our new drive-thru process:
- Do NOT arrive early. If you are parked in our parking lot before distribution, you will be asked to leave.
- Only one vehicle per household may go through distribution. If you do not have a vehicle, walk-ups will be processed at Door 2.
- Please STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE. Our building is closed to the public - please plan accordingly and use the restroom, etc. before attending distribution.
- Please bring as few people as possible to distribution.
- If you are ill or have potentially been exposed to COVID-19, please DO NOT ATTEND ANY DISTRIBUTION. The drive-thru process reduces contact, but does not eliminate it entirely.
- Please do not smoke in your vehicle while at distribution, as it exposes our check-in and loading staff to your second-hand smoke.
- You must present a Center Card to participate. If your card is expired, bring it anyway. If you do not have a Center Card, bring a photo I.D. and we will issue you a temporary card.
- You may only attend one distribution per week for food. Diapers will continue to be distributed once each month.
- You must be 18 or older to receive food.
Please be courteous in this time of national emergency. If you do not truly need help, please do not go through distribution.